P90X3

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome to Rocktober!!!!!

Ahhh Fall is here!!!!  Welcome to what I am calling ROCKTOBER!!  This month, I am going to ROCK my workouts, ROCK my diet and ROCK my business!!!  In fact, I am going to be drenched in ROCKS (Diamonds that is!)!!!!!

So I've set a couple goals that I am going to share to help me ROCK this month!

1) Add five new playlists to my Ipod.
- I need something new to ROCK my mojo!  Suggestions are welcomed!  But I need enough tunes to cover five new playlists so send me what you got!  I need to get these loaded into my phone tomorrow so they are ready for Week 1 of ROCKtober!

2) Find 5 new healthy crockpot meals, 5 new healthy under 30 minute meals for weekday dinners, and 5 new ideas for packing healthy lunches.  Again - suggestions are welcomed!!  The quicker the better because I'm going to plan out my meals and lunches for the week tomorrow!!!

3) Find five people that want to help me ROCKtober!  In other words, I want five accountability partners that also want to crush this month!  We'll push each other, lend support and exchange ideas!  Shoot me a message on my facebook page if you want to ROCKtober with me!!!

C'mon peeps.....say it with me....."I will NOT gain weight this holiday season!  In fact, I'm going to be ROCKING some new clothes for the holidays!!"

Now let's get to ROCKIN'!

4 comments:

  1. Some awesome songs from my playlist...
    Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (Butch Cassidy Remix)
    David Guetta ft. Snoop Dogg - Sweat
    David Guetta ft. Chris Brown - Crank It Up
    Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette - Hello
    David Guetta - Where Them Girls At
    Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
    Kat de Luna - Drop It Low
    Pitbull ft. Marc Anthony - Rain Over Me
    Pitbull - Shut It Down
    Afrojack - Take Over Control

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Madonna and Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's some good ones on there I don't have yet!!! Thank you!!!! LOVE Foster the People ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog, it is so encouraging! Thank you for sharing! Keep up the great work.

    medical alert system

    ReplyDelete