P90X3

Friday, September 16, 2011

How many hats do you wear in a day???

I've totally ignored my blog as life and it's twists and turns took over.  Trying to manage everything from being a wife to being a mom, working full time, working part time and finding time to reinvent myself has proven challenging.  It seems like I can really focus on doing one of those tasks really well but the rest of them all fall by the wayside and while not ignored, they are not given the time and dedication that they should be given.
And so I've found myself really trying to find the right balance.  If it weren't for being home sick from the full time job, I would never have found the time to sit here and write this blog. So I'm looking for suggestions!  From all of you!  How do you balance everything?  How do give your time and energy to your spouse and children in the limited hours available at the end of the day?  Where do you draw the strength for your workouts and ME time that you deserve so that YOU don't get swallowed up in all of the different hats that you wear everyday?
I've decided to take Chalene Johnson's 30 day Challenge!  Have you heard of Chalene? Chalene is an "entrepreneur, TV fitness personality (Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme), clothing designer, author, motivational speaker, choreographer, wife, mother of two, and relatable girl next door" - everything I want to be when I grow up! =)
The "30 Day Push Challenge" teaches you to master organization and achieve your goals.  So for me, it's worth a shot.  Why not?  It's free!
If you're finding yourself in the same rut that I am then I challenge you to take this challenge with me! We can do it together and maybe at the end of the 30 days we'll be able to wear all of these crazy hats and still have time to reinvent ourselves!!



No comments:

Post a Comment